1. The competition is open to those who have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in Management and related areas in India and Abroad.
2. The Summary of the Ph.D. thesis duly typed in double space, font size: 12 Times New Roman must be submitted as an attachment in online registration form.
3. The Summary should contain Topic of the Thesis, Rationale, Objectives, Method (study, design, sample and tools), Findings and Implications of the Study.
4. The Ph.D. degree must have been awarded from July 2018 to Oct. 2020, will be considered for participation in the e-Conference.
5. The Summary of the Ph.D. thesis must be accompanied by proof of the award of the degree.
6. The Summary will be screened by a Panel of Subject Experts and selected candidates will be invited for the presentation before the Panel.
7. The faculty members of Institute of Business Management & Research, IPS Academy, Indore are not entitled to participate in this event.
8. The last date of receipt of entries is 16 November 2020.