Papers submitted for the presentation in e-Conference and for possible publication in the Journal/e-Conference proceeding should be original and not published anywhere earlier.
1. Every paper must be accompanied by a cover page which should include the title of the paper, name(s) of the author(s) and their affiliations complete postal and email addresses and mobile numbers of the corresponding Authors.
2. The length of a paper shall not exceed 8000 words inclusive of all notes, references, tables and appendices.
3. All papers should be accompanied by an Abstract (100-150 words) with at least five Key words.
4. Full paper must be submitted in English with MS Word (.doc/.docx) format, typed in Times New Roman Fort of size 12, on A4 size paper in 1.5 line spaced with adequate margins on both sides.
5. Papers in PDF file format will not be accepted.
6. Figures and Graphs should be black and white only.
7. Authors shall mandatorily submit copyright form.
8. Maximum 3 Authors can contribute in a Research Article.
9. Referencing style: Authors are requested to follow the APA (American Psychological Association) Style of
Johansen, S. (1988). Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors. Journal of economic dynamics and control, 12(2-3), 231-254.
Olsson, S.(1996). Women and leadership: Power and Practice: International conference, 1996. Palmerston North, New Zealand: Massey University.
Wallace, D.F. (2014). Good People. In Kelly J. Mays (Ed.). Written Communications II: Reading, Writing, Researching and Citing (11th ed., pp, 289-295). New York, NY:W.W. Norton, Inc.
10. The Abstract and Full Paper submitted in soft copy to the following e-mail Id:firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. A panel of referees will evaluate all submissions prior to the conference. After review the selected papers will be called for the presentation and possible publications.
12. Ethics Policy: contributors are advised to be careful, not to violate any of the provisions of Copyright Act and the Rules made thereof as regards the material used in the papers or their sources. IBMR, IPS Academy, Indore will not be responsible for any violations or lapses on the part of the contributors in this regard. On acceptance of a paper, the contributor has to sign a copyright form, which lays down the detailed ethics policy in this regard.
13. Institute of Business Management & Research, IPS Academy, Indore reserves the rights to make suitable editorial changes in the papers submitted and for possible publication. Institute of Business Management & Research, IPS Academy, Indore follows a double-blind peer review system for selecting articles for the presentation in conference and for possible publication.