Powered by Sunstone Eduversity, the Industry Integrated Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program is delivered at Indore Professional Studies (IPS) Academy, Indore. This two year, full-time program is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Directorate of Technical Education (MP).
The program aims to create industry-ready professionals by imparting quality education and in-depth knowledge of diverse areas of management. The curriculum of the program is upgraded regularly to sync it with the changing dynamics and expectations of the business world. The student-centric learning combined with unique technology enabled-pedagogy is delivered by esteemed faculty to inculcate leadership, strong decision-making skills, management skills, and technical expertise in the students.
Fee Structure - Pay after Placement Model
The Industry Integrated PGDM Program presented by Sunstone Eduversity, in association with IPS Academy, Indore is India’s first management program which is bringing a revolutionary change in the management education by working on the 'Pay After Placement' model. It intends to share the financial burden of the students and also take complete responsibility for their career by assuring their placement.
Let us give you some more information about how this model works and how it can benefit you.
What does Pay after Placement mean?
● Enrol for the 2-year full-time program by paying a nominal registration fee of INR 65000
● Earn more than what you have paid at the time of admission during your 9-month paid internship
● On completion of the course and only after getting a job, pay the course fee equal to 10 times of your monthly salary
Benefits of Pay after Placement PGDM Program
● Takes Complete Responsibility of Your Career
● Maximizes the Return on Investment (ROI)
● Reduces the Financial risk
● Makes you Financially Independent
● Invests in your Career Growth
● Pioneer in creating industry-ready professionals
● Program is delivered via technology-enabled pedagogy
● Equip students with job-oriented, industry-specific skills
● 100% placement assurance
● Complete accountability of your career
● 15-month classroom lectures to impart business management fundamentals and concepts
● 9-month paid internship to gain hands-on-industry experience
● Dual specializations offered to gain niche skills
● Specializations designed to develop Industry ready Professionals
● Extensive industry linkages aid students to get excellent placements
● Nurture leadership, critical thinking, teamwork and communication abilities
Sunstone Eduversity follows a dynamic trimester based program structure divided into six trimesters. The first three trimesters are aimed at providing a strong foundation in basic management subjects, while the remaining three trimesters focus on the student’s chosen specialization. Our industry-focused and constantly updated PGDM curriculum coupled with dual area specialization ensures that our students are multi-skilled, job market ready and well equipped to face any industry challenges.
● Human Resource Management (HR)
● Insurance Management - Applied specialization
● Business Analytics - Applied specialization
● Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Applied specialization
● Banking Operations - Applied specialization
● Digital Marketing - Applied specialization
● The candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
● The candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation
● If the candidate is appearing in the final year of graduation, the admission is granted on a provisional basis
● Candidates must have passed at least one of the management entrance exams such as CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/NMAT/State Entrances etc.
● Based on the academic record and score of entrance test, the candidate will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview (PI)
● Final admission will be offered on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Personal Interview
Dr. Satyakam Dube : +91-9100009161
Office: +91-9111009161, +0731-4014784, +0731-4014776
NAD cell Details
Nodal officer Name : Mr. Ajay Joshi
Contact Number :9827231257
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org